AVL SCHRICK has been developing engines for a wide range of applications for more than forty years. In the development of aircraft engines, the technical standards that must be met are particularly stringent. Specialised know-how and an intimate knowledge of industry-specific conditions are absolutely essential. For the aviation industry, AVL SCHRICK is a reliable partner with a strong background in development and has demonstrated its expertise in numerous projects.
The lightweight design used by AVL SCHRICK has proven itself time and again in numerous aviation projects. Our past projects have given us not only know-how but also a network of valuable contacts. As our customer, you can also profit from this quick access to expert knowledge. Thanks to our extensive development work for the automotive industry, we also enjoy excellent contacts to system suppliers. AVL SCHRICK is a member of the AVL Group, meaning that, in your cooperation with us, you will also benefit from the Group’s strong global network.
AVL SCHRICK offers numerous advantages, including short lines of communication, quick decision-making and a highly qualified multi-disciplinary team able to cover all process steps in-house: from design to testing.
Your advantages with AVL SCHRICK:
- Comprehensive expertise in lightweight design and simulation technologies
- Knowledge transfer from the development of new products for the automotive and motorsport industries
- Extensive knowledge in the development and production of combustion engines with high efficiency
- Access to modern injection systems
- A highly qualified team specialised in the development of aviation engines
- Reliability provided by the strong global network of the AVL Group
An overview of our development services:
- Development and design of all sizes of petrol, diesel and kerosene aircraft engines
- CAE services and in-house testing with state-of-the-art tools and test facilities
- Development of systems for emission reduction
- Comprehensive production services, including supplier handling and logistics